Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Brew Day With Jake and Ryan

In advance of our fun trip in Minneapolis, Jake and Ryan came over early for a good old fashioned brew day. Ryan felt most comfortable behind the camera as Jake and I worked our magic. 


It was great that Ryan was there as I almost consumed the Fermcap instead of adding it to the beer.


Here is a top shot of my Dogfishhead Raison D'Etre clone.


Jake brewed a brown ale. 


Brewing beer never ceases to amaze.






Jeremy and Molly brought a local celebrity over to help shake the yeast.


Jake made his own wort chiller that worked pretty well.


Nicole was able to give the day her stamp of approval.


Everything went great on my end. Jake brought the wrong yeast, but I assume he will also have beer in a few short weeks.




No comments: