Wednesday, December 12, 2012

We Got A New iPod

Nicole gave me a new iPod Touch for my birthday. It has a fancy little camera on it that allows us to take even more pictures of stuff. Here is a smattering of images since November 16, 2012. 

Birch tree near Long Lake

Adam and TJ posing at Long Lake and using the panorama feature. 

Nicole's open face chicken dinner sandwich. It was very good.  We have a focus problem here. 


Shopping at Michael's where we tested out an acrylic smartphone stand. 

Nicole was caught between sleeping on the couch and sleeping in bed.  As you can see, not everything made the trip.

Nicole and I walking around the Johnson farm during Thanksgiving.

More from the pretty farm. 

Pickles and her preferred water source

Kickin' it with James and Jeremy during a brew day. 

Nicole and Sarah caught in the out-of-focus glow of Twin Cities shopping. 

TJ on rug

TJ in snow

Easily my best shot yet. We were walking around Stillwater during the snow storm and came upon a lawn party.
I'm slowly getting the hang of this camera. It has some severe limitations and is not a substitute for the real thing, but can be fun in a pinch. Last night Nicole and I played around with Snapseed photo editing app and I can definitely give it a thumbs-up.

No comments: