Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sports with Dads

Two weeks ago, my dad and Adam's dad made a quick trip to the Cities for a super sports weekend. That Friday night we watched the Twins lose badly to the White Sox, but we all got free winter hats. Then on Saturday afternoon we caught a winning Gophers game at TCF Bank Stadium. Not a bad way to spend a weekend!

I guess it's quite apparent that we are related.



Watching batting practice before the game.


Adam actually caught (or found?) this ball from batting practice, but somehow gave it away to a large-child/small-teenager. At least we got the photo, if not the souvenir.


There's not too much to say about the Twins this season, but we did watch them redeem themselves somewhat against Detroit this past Friday for their final home series of the season. Sitting in the Legends Club also helped. It's fun to feel fancy.

The Gophers, meanwhile, seem to be having a better season. At least, I know I had more fun than last year.









Dad and I forgot to wear our maroon and gold, but also, I don't own anything maroon or gold.
Christmas gift, maybe?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad Johnson had a great time !!