Friday, May 18, 2012

Final Graduation!

Adam and I finally graduated from attending college graduations! We now have four University of South Dakota graduates in my family, and every last one went the extra mile and completed (or is in the process of completing) graduate level studies in education, business, or law. This officially makes Adam and I the least educated members of our family, but we have the most free time! You can't put a price on that.


Now that we're traveling in packs, it's fun to hang out with the nieces, Kennedy and Raleigh, especially as they are getting so big! Unfortunately, my face detection skills are still weak, but I do know we were getting a lot of attitude from this one. She does not trust Adam.


Memorizing the graduate roster. So smart!
 Proof that Tyler and Courtney made it across that stage. Go Coyotes!





Double the trouble. I have so many more photos just like this.


Peek-a-boo with the curtains. I know she's tired, but she seemed to take special delight in smothering my dad.



Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs! You've worked so hard. Enjoy your summer! 


We spent the night in Mitchell, arriving just before another crazy storm. This one dropped golf-ball and baseball-sized hail over the area and causing quite a bit of damage to the town.


 Even TJ knows something is up. 



We surveyed the damage the next day, but other areas took the biggest brunt of the storm. My parents may get a new roof, and definitely some new hostas. The Johnson farm is just fine, fortunately, and we're looking forward to a grand ol' wedding this summer.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of the farm !
Mom Johnson