Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Depps

Thanks to a hot tip from Slickdeals, I purchased some new eye wear online at the nice price of $40. The only aspect of the purchase to give me pause was selecting the frames. I only wear my glasses in the morning and when I am reading in bed; otherwise, I stick to my contact lenses. The website I ordered from had a thousand options. I could get anything I wanted. After five minutes of flipping through the options, here are the frames I picked out. 


Here is the reason I chose them. 


I am not sure if they are working. I'm a little afraid to leave the house for fear of TMZ on my lawn.


Here is what they are supposed to look like.


I know it is hard to tell the difference, but the picture below is me.


How could I not buy Johnny Depp glasses? I almost chose a pair from the Randy Jackson collection, but Nicole might have killed me.

I have a feeling that on a different area of the website the same glasses are labeled "Tom Selleck" from the Blue Bloods collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see what your saying (a Yogism), it truly is impossible to see the difference. Dad B'deau